Asset Finance Brokers - Release cashflow from your assets, improve cashflow and gain bespoke finance options to suit your business needs
A dilemma many small to medium sized businesses face is how to acquire new equipment whilst also maintaining a steady cash flow. With asset finance you can acquire new equipment and ease your cashflow with regular repayments over an agreed period of time.
Asset finance is a well established form of business finance with well over 50 commercial lenders in the market. With the vast array of lenders to choose from finding business funding often isn’t difficult. Where the difficulty does lie is finding a lender who understands your business enough to offer you the right finance.
Here are just a few sample questions you need to know before you can find the right lender to supply your business with the right funding:
- Would you like a hire purchase or leasing arrangement?
- Would you like to own the asset at the end of the finance period or simply give it back to the lender?
- Would you like the asset to sit on your balance sheet or the lenders?
- Would you like to pay a larger deposit upfront or a balloon payment at the end of the finance agreement?
Here at Touch, we understand that no two businesses are the same, we speak to each and every customer to establish what they are trying to achieve and work with them to find the best solution for their business.
Assets we typically arrange finance for
Here at Touch, we help customers arrange finance for a wide range of equipment, here are some of the most common:
- Cars and Vans
- Buses and Coaches
- Construction and materials handling
- Heavy plant and machinery
- Agricultural equipment
Every month Touch Financial help businesses improve their cash flow with invoice finance. Request a quote to find out how much extra cash you could raise.Get a quote >