Construction - Fund against your uncertified applications for payment through us
The construction industry has indeed been hit hard in recent years, and with traditional banks being increasingly unwilling to lend, it is only the most innovative of construction companies which have been able to remain strong.
With the new ‘survival of the fittest’ economy, the construction companies which are coming out on top are usually the ones which provide the best quality service to their clients. Touch Financial realise that this high quality service is only possible for those construction companies with a healthy and adaptable cashflow.
The Cashflow Solution – Tailored Invoice Finance
Invoice finance traditionally advances a percentage of an invoice you have yet to be paid for. This means you do not have to wait the 30/60 days or so for your customer to cough up the cash for you to use again. This method of financing has been adopted by thousands of companies in the UK, however, we know that the construction industry is slightly different.
Fund against you Uncertified Application for Payment
Our flexible invoice finance construction packages have been adapted to include uncertified applications for payments which are likely to occur during your construction projects. By receiving an almost immediate advance on this, you the cash you need to afford supplies, wages and other investments required to complete a job and grow your business.
Why are Touch Financial the best team to go to for Construction Funding?
We can put you in touch with the best lenders to provide you with funding against your invoices and uncertified applications for payment. You will be well looked after with expert advice on hand throughout the entire process of sourcing you funding, and even beyond that if needs be. Our service is free of charge so if you are interested in learning more about our finance packages for construction businesses, please fill in the quote form in this link and our consultants will be touch with you shortly.
More reasons to go through Touch Financial
Our tailored approach means you have the flexibility to find a solution which is right for your construction company. Our consultants will ensure you get the best service from the right lender for your situation. Some of the other useful services which can be included in construction finance include:
- Bad Debt Protection – you will still be paid on time as the lender will provide you with the cash you are expecting, just in case your customer goes insolvent in these difficult times.
- Management and Collection Facility – We can find you an experienced construction finance lender who can take on the responsibility of managing and collecting any outstanding contract debts, saving you time and money.
- Confidential Service - We understand that your customer relationships are important for generating further business. Our lenders ensure these relationships are kept in the highest priority by offering a totally confidential construction finance service.
- Dedicated Quantity Surveyors – We have special relationships with lenders that offer dedicated quantity surveyors ensuring everything runs smoothly whilst receiving payments for a job well done.
- Solve common industry problems – By sourcing you the best fit funding you need, we can help fund your project costs; provide cash for new equipment or tools; and help to pay off suppliers earlier so you can benefit from economies of scale discounts you may previously have not received.
Many lending firms are reluctant to finance construction companies and tradesmen, but we have links to the lenders that will be more than happy to lend you cash against your future payments. We help you manage your seasonal fluctuation as well as allowing you to recruit the skilled professionals you need.
Touch Financial really are experts at finding the right finance for construction businesses like your own. We can help your business thrive and grow to its full potential, even in these uneasy times. For a chat with an expert please do not hesitate to get touch, free of charge today.
Every month Touch Financial help businesses improve their cash flow with invoice finance. Request a quote to find out how much extra cash you could raise.Get a quote >